Proof of current vaccinations by a certified veterinarian must be presented at time of check-in, or faxed to us prior to boarding. We will not admit any pet without current proof. We recommend visiting your vet no less than 2 weeks prior to entering our facility.
- Rabies: According to Duluth city ordinance, rabies vaccinations must be current. First rabies vaccinations are good for one year, but boosters can vary from two to three years.
- Distemper: After the initial puppy series, boosters are given annually.
- Bordetella: (For kennel cough) most commonly given intra-nasally, this vaccine protects against many, but not all, forms of kennel cough. Because many veterinarians recommend this vaccine every six months, we require it every six months.
- Fecal/Internal Parasite Exam: A negative fecal exam for internal parasites is required every six months for dogs under two years of age, and annually for those older than two years.
- Rabies: As per your veterinarian.
- Distemper: As per your veterinarian.
- Feline Leukemia: As per your veterinarian.
- Fecal/Internal Parasite Exam: A negative fecal exam for internal parasites is required every six months for outdoor cats, and annually for indoor cats